This guide will help you figure out what to post and what to say when connecting thoughtfully with your potential readers.
The Author’s Guide to Instagram
Are you an author who is new to Instagram and you don’t quite know how to show up for your community yet?
This guide will help you figure out what to post and what to say when connecting thoughtfully with your potential readers. Writing a book is a huge accomplishment that takes an incredible amount of ambition, passion and willpower. You’ve been on quite a journey and we want to make sure that opportunities to market your book don’t fall through the cracks, especially as you get closer to the final weeks before your launch date!
- A key list of content pillars to help you plan out what kinds of content will resonate with your audience
- Tips on how to engage meaningfully
- A calendar template to help you schedule your posts
- Fillable worksheets to think through effective hashtags, as well as quotes and tips to share and accounts to tag
- Visual example of how to compose graphics and photos to ensure you’re feed looks professional and intentional
- Tips on other platforms and how to use them to market your book
This guide is a PDF digital download that can be printed out and written on, or it can be filled in digitally with Adobe Acrobat.
All proceeds will be donated to The Indian Residential School Survivors Society.